You are an important partner in MRG Foundation's efforts to create social change, whether your financial situation allows you to give $25, $250, or $25,000. If you'd like to join us in supporting social justice organizing in Oregon, here are some of your options:
- Give online using a credit card using our secure donation page.
- Write a check today (here's our mailing address)
- Donate appreciated stock or real property and receive tax benefits while supporting social justice. (Learn more about donating stock.)
- Write MRG Foundation into your will, or talk to family members about planning a bequest to MRG Foundation in your name. Our legal name is: McKenzie River Gathering Foundation.
- Contact MRG Foundation about establishing a charitable trust. sharon [at] mrgfoundation [dot] org (Contact MRG Foundation's Executive Director Sharon Gary-Smith) for more information.
- Establish a donor advised fund to support your philanthropic goals through MRG Foundation.
- Honor a special person or celebrate a birthday or relationship ceremony by giving a gift in their name.
- Volunteer your time.
All contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum extent allowed by law.
MRG Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) public foundation.
If you are are working with an attorney, insurance provider or stockbroker to designate a gift to MRG, you may need our Federal Tax ID Number: 93-0691187.