MRG's Community Response Fund will rapidly distribute resources to community-based organizing groups at the frontlines of our region’s COVID-19 outbreak. The Fund will provide flexible resources to groups in our region working with and for communities who are disproportionately impacted by coronavirus and the economic consequences of this outbreak.
In keeping with MRG’s values and funding priorities, our Community Response Fund will fund organizations that address systemic inequity rather than direct services. One-time operating dollars will be directed to current MRG grantees and partners—groups around the state that have deep roots in the community and strong organizing experience working with folks who are:
- without health insurance and/or access to sick days
- in the houseless community
- people with limited English language proficiency
- healthcare and gig economy workers
- and communities of color, among others.
Please join us as a partner in this community response and donate today: